Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

[Update] Baby Groovee: To sell or not to sell?

When it boils down to giving up one in order to make room for another.

Should I say goodbye to you?



I'm reposting this article, first posted, August 2014.  After almost a year, I am ready to let go of this beautifully-crafted eye candy.  It took me a long time to decide.  For its sentimental value, I'm more inclined to hand it over to a friend, who I know will take good care of this baby.   I bought this bag as a reward for myself, after completing a complex module of a project back in 2011.  

Description:  Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Groovee; a versatile bag, day-to-night
Color:  Ash
Material:  100% cow leather - soft, pebbled, and slightly textured; with Marc Jacobs logo tag
Type:  Satchel, detachable and adjustable strap
Interior:  Marc Jacobs logo cloth lining, two inner pockets, and one inner pocket with zipper
Condition:  Excellent, well-maintained, slightly used

Click to enlarge image.









-----

From my old blog, back in the day when I was obsessed about bags:
Triumph, Tribulation, and the Bags I Bought




No comments:

Post a Comment