Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Imagine #PrayforParis


If I am to describe Paris in a sentence, I have to go for a simple, yet truthful statement.

Paris is a beautiful city.  

On a personal note, a travel to Paris three years ago helped me rediscover my center - that one thing I really wanted to do in life.  That marked the beginning of a new journey.  Paris will always be a meaningful place for me.  

Terror exists, in Paris and everywhere else. It attacks the very core of humanity.  However, I am faithful that the goodness in all of us will continue to prevail and triumphant. I can (still) imagine and dream of a better world.

#PrayforParis  

Source:  The song 'Imagine' was originally performed by John Lennon and Ono Plastic Band in 1971.  What you are about to listen to is the UNICEF rendition of that song.  The music video was grabbed from the Universal Music India YouTube Channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment