Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Hello, Blog! Remember me?


It has been 1 year and 5 months since my last blog entry. What changed?

A lot. 

It's not just me. 

The world has changed drastically because of the COVID-19 pandemic.  This month, communities are starting to reopen, though there is a lot of unknown factors ahead of us. I have faith in humanity - a virus did not change it.  Society always finds ways to adapt. We are in the new normal. 

In this part of the world, I've been staying home for 3 months already - staying home means working from home, meeting family and friends online, and no jogging outside. I can't complain that it is tough, knowing there are people out there who are suffering a lot.  We all need some healing after months of collectively battling against an unseen enemy. 

My sudden resurgence at Blogspot is prompted by my longing to reconnect to things that used to make me mentally and emotionally strong.  I hope I did not drift too far away from the core. I need to start writing again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment