Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Prosperity Koi


Gong Xi Fa Cai! 

We're ushering in the Year of the Wooden Horse.  We see photos of horses everywhere, but I'm not going to that here.  I just want to wish everyone good health and good fortune.  Abundance, that is. Now, I'm sharing a symbol of surplus that is common in both China and Japan - the Prosperity Koi.

I don't have any Koi pond, but I've got a really nice representation of energetic Koi at home. Thanks to the wood art masters at ARCH.  

Every piece is wood, put together by an artisan.  

The ARCH Prosperity Koi, now displayed in our house.
 

I bought this exquisite wood art from ARCH.

ARCH Collections Sdn Bhd
27 Jalan Raja, Dataran Merdeka, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Official website:  ARCH Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment