Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

[Best Coffee in Town] UCC Brazil Bourbon


I love black coffee.  I can sip two cups of coffee in a day, and still feel somehow deprived of not being able to drink enough.  

Coffee is like a piece of heaven.  

I also have to admit that there are days when I want my coffee just as black and rich, but the acidity level must be kept to a low dose.  These are the days when I can extend some effort to get my hands on to this perfect cup of Brazil #2 by UCC. Some effort that is tantamount to driving for 15 km on a busy road.

"Exquisite aroma, full body and relatively low acidity, exhibits a neutral to nutty sweet flavor, often bittersweet with a toasty chocolatey taste". - I did not bother to look for other description, as this coffee does not deviate from its label.  
UCC Blueberry Cheesecake - one of my all-time favorites. Serving size is just a bit right for two, so you can always share the calories with a coffee buddy.
I sometimes 'rinse off' my nearly-excessive coffee craving with a cup of UCC House Blended Coffee, prepared thru syphon. 

 Experience and know more about excellent third wave coffee.  Visit UCC Clockwork today.



No comments:

Post a Comment