Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Gucci Canvas Tote: To sell or not to sell?


I said it before.  I will say it again.  

When it boils down to giving up one in order to make room for another.

Should I say goodbye to you?



Description:  Gucci Supreme Canvas Tote Bag
Color:  Dark blue and grey
Material:  Coated GG canvas (resistant to dirt and scratch), with leather straps
Type:  Medium tote bag, all-around bag, made in Italy 
Interior:  Cloth lining, one inner pocket, zipper 
Condition:  Very good condition, well-maintained (I bring my bags to Doctor Leather for cleaning. A visit also includes checking of the leather lining/trim for any signs of wear and tear.)

I bought it from a Gucci boutique along Canton Road in Hong Kong.  It is a sturdy bag that can hold stuff, e.g., wallet, cellphone, cosmetic kit, small folding umbrella, and a 12 oz. water tumbler.  At times, I use it to carry A4-size documents stacked in a hard folder or magazine pages (to keep the documents neat).  

For the bag's sentimental value, I have been thinking about selling it to a friend who knows how to take care of bags.

Click to enlarge image.





No comments:

Post a Comment