Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Abundance


It is hard to think, and much more to talk about abundance positively during this unusual time. 

The Great Force in the Universe has sent good people into my life to remind me that abundance exists in more ways than one.

Today I woke up with a roof above my head, food on the table, and with my family. I could not thank my Creator enough for these blessings. 

I was ill for a while, but I have supportive and caring people in my inner circle who pushed me towards a speedy recovery.  The abundance of love and care are much greater than hardship. 

My professional life is on a hiatus, but abundance won't let me be in this phase empty-handed.  What I have now is an abundance of quality time to re-examine the things that truly matter in life, front and center. I am obtaining a better understanding of how it is to fully recuperate, recharge, and reconnect. Life continues to surprise me in its terms.  The Swahili phrase hakuna matata (meaning, "there are no troubles") is possible with an abundance of faith.  

If you happen to be reading this post, I wish you and your loved ones with all the Abundance life has to offer.  

"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." - 2 Corinthians 9:8


No comments:

Post a Comment