Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Slowly but surely

 

I've been jogging and walking regularly for almost a year now.  I neither gain nor lose weight, and it's fine. My blood pressure is normal and my cardio vascular strength is good based on my previous treadmill stress test.  Though my body is not the same as it was 2 / 6 / 10 years ago, but I'm not complaining.  I just couldn't give up on running, or at least jogging and walking.  I want to do it for as long as I can, whether slow or slower.  This regular jog-walk exercise is helping me generate just the right level of happy hormones while working from home.  It also helped me through the second year of the pandemic when I kinda felt that I was cutoff from the rest of the world far too long.  

Now I want to start blogging again.  I really wanted to share my Berlin Marathon experience back in 2019 but I don't know where or how to start.  May be I'll figure it out soon.  For now, I just want to get that feeling of blogging again - trying to revive my online journal that was once dedicated to running, all things healthy; and at times, kinda emotional, yet therapeutic.  

Let's stay safe and healthy! ðŸ˜Š

Jog - walk combination for cardiovascular health.

Walking at a leisurely pace; just trying to clear my head after a day's work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment