Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

[Good Read] It's not how good you are...


At the advent of social media, I almost neglected an important activity that was intended for engaging the mind and spirt.  The activity is called reading books.

Not all is lost, as there is a little drive left within me to pick up a good book and read it from cover-to-cover.  On rare occasions, I would even share or talk about it.  This is one of those very rare occasions.



I found this book in our car, with a screaming title:  IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE.  My thoughts and the greater universe have aligned. Just in time.  
Grabbed from http://www.phaidon.com/


It reminds us readers about simple things that we tend to forget.  One example from the book, 'You can't score if you don't have a goal.' 

Punchy.  Healthy.  No sugar (coating) added.

Now, back at center.

Thanks to hubby's boss for lending me this book.  Good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment